WineKeeper S/S Stopper Assembly No Tube #17914
New! Stainless Steel body stopper assembly without tube for refrigerated WineKeeper units. Totally compatible with existing systems.
WineKeeper S/S Stopper Assembly No Tube (P/N 17914). It is crucial not to over tighten the stopper assembly to avoid breakage. If using the older plastic stopper assembly, original tubing can still be used with this replacement.
Process for replacement:
- remove wine and nitrogen supply tubes from the assembly
- remove wine stainless steel tube that goes into the bottles - it should just pull out from the bottom of the assembly
- trim the stretched tubing with scissors and push deeply into the hose fitting which reconnects the nitrogen supply
- slide stainless wine tube into bottom of stopper assembly. trim off the stretched end of the wine tube and insert deeply into the gray fitting
The new stainless body offers a number of advantages over the plastic assembly (#15161).
- at key stress points the the piece can not break
- replacement latex washers can just slid on after removing a clip
- cleaner look with push on fittings for the tubing
Offered for a variety of bottle types:
Standard wine bottle
Our Price: $35.00
FedEx / USPS / Saver
In Stock / Usually Ships w/i 3-5 Days
You must be logged in to add items to your Wishlist, Click here to login.
New customer? Click here to register
- Designed for use with refrigerated WineKeeper units
- Stainless Steel stopper assembly with no tubing
- Connects bottles with tubing to the faucets
- Size:18 1/8w x 6 3/4d x 10 1/8h (in)
- Weight:.5 lb
winekeeper stopper assembly