WineKeeper Napa 6 Bottle Mini (Mahogany) #17327
Our smallest footprint six bottle unit with wood facade gives the impression of a full wood cabinet.
WineKeeper Napa 6-Bottle Mini (Mahogany) (P/N 17327). The WineKeeper Napa, an exquisite handcrafted wood wine cabinet, is designed to cool and dispense wines by the glass. The system uses a pressurized blanket of inert nitrogen or argon to protect wine from oxidation and spoiling. There is enough room to hold a few backup bottles at proper temperature behind the dispensing bottle, ready to be put to use. The system requires a minimum vented air space of 2" on each side, 3" behind and 12" above unit. The Napa maintains a temperature range of 42 - 48F for white wine, and 58 - 64F for red wine.
35% smaller than the standard Napa, this unit is ideal for bars and restaurants with limited space.
- Two-stage regulator
- Sliding door with insulated glass
- 8' braided tubing with metal quick connect
- Interior lighting
- Auto defrost
Compatible with your choice of Argon or Nitrogen gas via CGA-580 refillable cylinder (sold separately). The gas cylinder is designed to be located outside the unit, and is attached via 10' of hose (provided), allowing it to be stored in a remote location.
Our Price: $3,095.00
Curbside - $195 Flat Rate
Made to Order / Usually Ships w/i 2-3 Weeks
You must be logged in to add items to your Wishlist, Click here to login.
New customer? Click here to register
- Compatible with your choice of Argon or Nitrogen gas via CGA-580 refillable cylinder (sold separately).
- 35% smaller than standard Napa units.
- Capacity:6 bottles on tap, 2 storage bottles per faucet
- Size:31w x 16d x 20h (in)
- Weight:69 lb
- Warranty:1 Year (see Warranty page for more detail)