WineKeeper Napa 4 Bottle (Oak) Dual Zone #7992
Our entry level refrigerated dispenser with wood façade gives the impression of a full wood cabinet.
WineKeeper Napa 4 Bottle (Oak) Dual Zone (P/N 7992). The WineKeeper Napa, an exquisite handcrafted wood wine cabinet, is designed to cool and dispense red and white wines by the glass. The system uses a pressurized blanket of inert nitrogen or argon to protect wine from oxidation and spoiling. There is enough room to hold a few backup bottles at proper temperature behind the dispensing bottle, ready to be put to use. The system requires a minimum vented air space of 2" on each side, 3" behind and 12" above unit. The Napa maintains a temperature range for white wine of 42 - 48F, and 58 - 64F for red wine.
- Two-stage regulator
- Sliding doors with insulated glass
- 8' braided tubing with metal quick connect
- Interior lighting
- Manual defrost
Compatible with your choice of Argon or Nitrogen gas via CGA-580 refillable cylinder (sold separately). The gas cylinder is designed to be located outside the unit, and is attached via 10' of hose (provided), allowing it to be stored in a remote location.
Our Price: $2,395.00
FedEx / USPS / Saver
Made to Order / Usually Ships w/i 3-4 Weeks
You must be logged in to add items to your Wishlist, Click here to login.
New customer? Click here to register
- Compatible with your choice of Argon or Nitrogen gas via CGA-580 refillable cylinder (sold separately).
- Capacity:4 bottles on tap, 2 storage bottles per faucet
- Size:18 3/4w x 18 1/2d x 24 3/4h (in)
- Weight:68 lb
- Warranty:1 Year (see Warranty page for more detail)