WineKeeper Monterey ETL 4 Bottle (AlumaSteel) #7983
Monterey styled cabinet designed and certified to meet strict commercial NSF and UL standards.
WineKeeper Monterey ETL 4-Bottle (AlumaSteel) (P/N 7983). Exterior is aluma-steel, a 0.025" thick aluminum laminate which looks just like stainless, other options are available.The WineKeeper Monterey ETL is a commercial wine dispensing and preservation system that is NSF and UL approved. It uses a pressurized blanket of inert nitrogen or argon to protect wine from oxidation and spoiling when dispensing wines by the glass. The temperature range for white wine is 42-48Ãƒâ€šF and 46-68Ãƒâ€šF for red wine. Minimum vented air space to use the unit is 1" each side, 3" behind, and 12" above. Custom options are available-call 855.511.5113 for further information.
Depicted with upgrade of chrome faucet bonnets.
- 2-stage regulator
- Insulated sliding glass doors
- 8' remote tubing with quick-connect
- Auto defrost
Compatible with your choice of Argon or Nitrogen gas via CGA-580 refillable cylinder (sold separately).
You must be logged in to add items to your Wishlist, Click here to login.
New customer? Click here to register
- Compatible with your choice of Argon or Nitrogen gas via CGA-580 refillable cylinder (sold separately).
- Capacity:4 bottles on tap, 2 storage bottles per faucet
- Size:23 3/4w x 19 1/2d x 26 3/4h (in)
- Weight:110 lb
- 120 volt
- 60 HZ
- 0.8 amps
- 134A Refrigerant, 1.4 oz
- High side 235 PSI, Low side 140 PSI
LED Light System
-24 Volt, 5.76 watts, 0.54 amps
- Warranty:1 Year (see Warranty page for more detail)