WineKeeper Magnum 12 Bottle (Oak) Single Zone #7999
Our top of the line, fully customizable unit, with our shallowest footprint.
WineKeeper Magnum 12-Bottle (Oak) Single Zone (P/N 7999). Optimize your wine storage with WineKeeper's Magnum-designed to cool and dispense red and white wines by the glass. A pressurized blanket of inert nitrogen or argon protects the wine from oxidation, enabling you to enjoy your collection without it quickly spoiling. The system maintains a temperature range of 42 - 65°F, and includes a movable divider wall that separates different temperatures for red and white wines. The Magnum is our least deep unit-only 15". A minimum vented air space of 1" on each side, 3" behind, and 12" above the unit is required for it to run smoothly. Custom configurations are available.
Depicted with upgrade of brass faucet bonnets.
- Two-stage regulator
- Insulated sliding glass doors
- Movable divider wall
- 8' remote tubing with quick connect
- Auto defrost
Compatible with your choice of Argon or Nitrogen gas via CGA-580 refillable cylinder (sold separately).
You must be logged in to add items to your Wishlist, Click here to login.
New customer? Click here to register
- Compatible with your choice of Argon or Nitrogen gas via CGA-580 refillable cylinder (sold separately).
- Capacity:12 bottles on tap, 2 storage bottles per faucet.
- Size:65 1/8w x 15d x 25 3/8h (in)
- Weight:240 lb
- Warranty:1 Year (see Warranty page for more detail)