WineKeeper 6 Bottle Wine Chiller #31498
No more tepid wines served at room temperature - chill your wine bottles on the tabletop to avoid serving at room temperature.
How many times have you looked forward to a nice glass of wine, only to be served a glass that is way too warm. The wine bottle is inevitably sitting on the bar not under pressure and ready for a nice warm pour. We have a very cost effective solution that still allows the bottles to be visible on the counter, stored at serving temperature (reds 55-64F, whites 43-54F) and preserved under pressure of nitrogen or argon.
Use with WineKeeper Tasting Stations or the Commercial Keeper, this compressor refrigeration system is vibration free and will chill your wine bottles down to 42F.
The interior LED light illuminates bottle labels, while fans keep cold air rotating evenly. Compact for use on tabletops, uses a digital temperature display.
Easily slide standard wine bottles inside, leaving the top available for inserting a WineKeeper stopper faucet in each bottle. Chill and preserve your wine without bulky equipment. Not suited for room temperatures above 80F.
Wine tasting set for preservation is sold separately #19455.
You must be logged in to add items to your Wishlist, Click here to login.
New customer? Click here to register
- Commercially listed ETL to NSF-7 standards for use in bars,restaurants, wineries, and other food service establishments
- Brushed stainless steel wrapped cabinet for lasting durability in busy commercial settings
- Perfect for keeping open bottles of wine chilled at the right conditions
- Compressor-based cooling design design ensures rapid temperature pull-down and more stabilized performance to keep bottles properly chilled
- Digital thermostat with electronic controls for precise temperature management, with a readout switchable from Fahrenheit to Celsius for added flexibility
- Thermostat can be set between 41 and 68F for proper storage of white, blush, or red wine
- Illuminated display window allows you to see the bottle labels, with three light settings to adjust for venue conditions
- Internal fan-forced cooling helps to better circulate the temperature to keep each bottle stored under the right conditions
- Automatic defrost
- Capacity:6 standard wine bottles.
- Size:35 3/4w x 15 1/2d x 12 1/2h (in)
- Weight:73 lb
- Warranty:Parts & Labor: 1 Year Warranty
Compressor: 5 Year Warranty