WineKeeper Nitrogen (Large Format) Keeper #7758
Our simplest, most affordable dispensing system, that has been a best seller for over 20 years.
WineKeeper Nitrogen (Large Format) Keeper (P/N 7758). An affordable and easily portable dispensing system, The Keeper uses a pressurized blanket of inert nitrogen to protect wine in magnum size bottles from oxidation and spoiling. Add more bottles under its protection by expanding The Keeper with additional stopper faucets. Whether in a commercial kitchen or protecting wine in the home, the system can adapt to your needs, and will work with a 3, 5, or 6 liter bottle.
- One stopper faucet with stainless syphon tube
- Single-stage regulator
- 12" oversleeve with male quick-disconnect, thin sleeve, and thick sleeve
- #5 1/2 cork
- #6 cork
- 1 disposable Nitrogen gas canister (20-24 bottles of wine per canister)
Please specify in special instructions if longer tubing is needed for extra large format bottles.
This item offers compressed gas as an option, which requires
specialized HAZMAT packaging, paperwork and shipping, and requires a hazmat shipping fee of $30 per package (continental U.S.) or $65 per package (international), as well as a signature upon delivery, and a shipping phone number. If you select a compressed gas option but do not select HAZMAT shipping when you checkout, it will delay your order
, because we will not release your order until we are able to contact you and get your authorization for the additional HAZMAT fee.
If shipping to Alaska or Hawaii, please call for shipping quote.
Our Price: $149.00
On Backorder / Usually Ships w/i 2-3 Days
You must be logged in to add items to your Wishlist, Click here to login.
New customer? Click here to register
- Keeps wine fresh for weeks
- Nitrogen gas preserves the wine
- Affordable and easily portable
- Faucet system accommodates 1 open bottle
- Kit includes adaptor sleeves for large format sizes
- Capacity:Magnum 6 liter bottle
- Size:18 3/4w x 18 1/2d x 20 3/4h (in)
- Weight:4 lb
- Warranty:1 Year (see Warranty page for more detail)